The comprehensive service includes the cargo escort and protection in container trains across Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Latvia.
The full range of services ensuring safety of cargo delivery from Asia-Pacific Region to Europe and back includes:
- escort and protection of all train cargo containers (regardless of their nomenclature);
- informing the train/cargo owner on the state of containers/cargo, their locking and sealing devices throughout the route, including the provision of photo and video records;
- cargo receipt, delivery and transfer at the border stations directly by security agencies of the states which are the parties to the contract;
- full financial responsibility for the cargo security, including the reimbursement for the damage within the shortest time period;
- use of engineering and special security devices;
- participation in the execution of the contract concluded by security agencies of seven states.
Cargo escort and protection in trains are provided by the security squad en route; additional security squads at the stations, pickets and rapid response teams.
Security experts analyze cargo itinerary and choose the optimal ways and methods of protection, depending on the crime situation en route.
The cargo escort and protection contract is concluded with one of the project partners which bears sole legal responsibility to the customer.
The fixed tariff is established for the services of protection of 20-foot and 40-foot containers throughout the route, which is valid for at least one year:
In 2016б the unified tariff for a 20-foot container was $25, for a 40-foot container – $50.
Organizer and operator: Trans Monitoring LLC, Russian Federation (Bld. 1, 66, Profsoyuznaya St., Moscow, 105787, Russia, Trans Monitoring LLC, tel./fax: +7(495)334-12-00, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://tm-group.su/).
We are looking to cooperate on mutually beneficial terms.